Get Your Free Reputation Score Today!
A business’s online reputation is directly related to their online customer reviews. The algorithm we use to calculate a business’s online reputation score takes into consideration:
- The number of reviews a business has,
- The quantity of review sites a business has a presence on,
- The overall sentiment of their reviews,
- Trends in the sentiment of their online reviews,
- The frequency at which customers post online reviews, and
- The amount of time that has passed since their most recent reviews.
The stronger your online reputation, the higher the score.
Get Your Free Reputation Report!
See where your business ranks on the following sites:
We work hard to get accurate listings from all reviews sites available but due to API restrictions some slight differences may show.
Why Your Online Reviews Matter
Research shows that your online reputation is key to the success of your business. Your online reviews play a huge part in this:
What Goes Into a Reputation Report?
We’ll provide you with a comprehensive analysis which includes a detailed description of your overall online presence, along with graphs and pie charts showing your current ratings and areas where you can improve on.
See areas where you need to improve on:
Get a good idea of where your reviews are posted:
Check out our overall star rating:
And see what rating your customers are leaving the most:
Examine the listings you may need more reviews on and see which listings you still need to claim:
“As the owner of an electrical contracting company in Los Angeles I highly recommend the Review Generator! My company used to get about 1 – 2 reviews each month and now we’re getting about 1 five star review each DAY!” – Kim H.
Customers Rely On Reviews
Gather reviews from your actual customers via email or SMS messages, QR code or with an Opt-in form on a smart phone or tablet for your customers join your email list.
Once you scan your reviews, you should have a good understanding of where your business stands online. Take that one step further with our program and keep on top of all the new reviews coming in while generating even more.
Making it easy for customers to leave you feedback exponentially increases the likelihood that they’ll leave you a review. PLUS our program will prevent negative online reviews by having them sent directly to your email.
We offer three ways to invite your customers to give you feedback:
- Email and Text Messages – Reach your customers directly through email and text message campaigns. Our allows you to customize email and text message campaigns to gently remind your customers to leave feedback for your products or services.
- QR Code – Place this code on a flyer next to your registers or on business cards for your customers to scan to leave feedback for your products or services. Once they scan the code, they will be taken to a page where they can leave their feedback for you.
- Opt-In Form – Set up a tablet in your store so you can gather email addresses and phone numbers from your customers. Once they enter their information, you will gain their contact information and they will be invited to leave a review.
Already Know Where You Stand?
If you know what your reputation score looks like already and you’re not happy about it, contact us to learn how you can improve that score.